2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The amount of mental juggling to justify the dislike of the man by some of you is amazing. Constantly finding all kinds of narratives and outright lies to fit your agenda. Yes. We all get it. Some of you dislike him because he is loved by their fans. I put my money on the line in an earlier post and nobody took me up on it. That shows me plenty of you don't even believe some of the narratives you are pushing.

Stop hiding behind the line "Nobody wants Everton to lose". That's a blatant lie. Anyone with an average intelligence can see that there are indeed some of you who gets excited when Everton lose because you can start saying he's a poor manager and make up all kinds of theories why he's bad.

No manager is winning anything with this squad. Big surprise when a poor squad loses games, especially so when key players are injured. Individual mistakes have been one of the key reasons for the losses. I'm not saying Benitez is perfect but he's not on the top of the list of the blame game. I don't see any player thread or Marcel Brands thread over 1000 pages.

Please stop thinking FM is real life. Buy this players sell those players. Play this tactic, use this formation, pick this line up blah blah blah. Hindsight is amazing eh? If it was so simple why isn't everyone doing it? A whole league of professionals in the sport and YOU think YOU are better than them? What a joke. Go get your badges and do it in real life then.

The amount of mental juggling to justify the dislike of the man by some of you is amazing. Constantly finding all kinds of narratives and outright lies to fit your agenda. Yes. We all get it. Some of you dislike him because he is loved by their fans. I put my money on the line in an earlier post and nobody took me up on it. That shows me plenty of you don't even believe some of the narratives you are pushing.

Stop hiding behind the line "Nobody wants Everton to lose". That's a blatant lie. Anyone with an average intelligence can see that there are indeed some of you who gets excited when Everton lose because you can start saying he's a poor manager and make up all kinds of theories why he's bad.

No manager is winning anything with this squad. Big surprise when a poor squad loses games, especially so when key players are injured. Individual mistakes have been one of the key reasons for the losses. I'm not saying Benitez is perfect but he's not on the top of the list of the blame game. I don't see any player thread or Marcel Brands thread over 1000 pages.

Please stop thinking FM is real life. Buy this players sell those players. Play this tactic, use this formation, pick this line up blah blah blah. Hindsight is amazing eh? If it was so simple why isn't everyone doing it? A whole league of professionals in the sport and YOU think YOU are better than them? What a joke. Go get your badges and do it in real life then.
Oooer missus!

I’ll be glad to see the back of this thread come Christmas….

Don’t get me wrong, the squad we have bar 3/4 players is woeful…. But for anyone to say this manager is a good one is unbelievable.

Done nothing in recent years and took a payday in China… tells you everything about the man and his management style….

Get rid and move on….

Hi mate.

I sense you're a tad grumpy. Everton have done this to you, haven't they?

What do you think Benitez could change to arrest the slide?

I hope you've got your coaching badges making comments like that. It ain't easy you know.

blazing-saddles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.