2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At mimimum we need a RB & cover at CM.

Maitland-Niles would have been a decent signing but cant see lego head letting him join us unless Brands has the dough to loosen the purse strings.
Benitez didn't want us to spend money on AMN. I'm not having a go at Benitez here, btw. He clearly didn't see him being worth whatever Arsenal wanted, that's fair enough. It was us leaving it so late that our RB target became a player who isn't really even a RB.

Staying in the cup gets him a point or two higher.

I was impressed by the displays v Brighton and Leeds and in flashes we've shown stuff I like. The performances in general have been very average and when our best players are out that's shown in the cup games. Basically replicating the same style of play/level of performance, but with poorer players.

Benitez didn't want us to spend money on AMN. I'm not having a go at Benitez here, btw. He clearly didn't see him being worth whatever Arsenal wanted, that's fair enough. It was us leaving it so late that our RB target became a player who isn't really even a RB.
Also a player who's on record saying he doesn't want to play RB.

Are you saying the Cub either sat on evidence, or shopped him to the Police? or that the the Police gave us prior warning of his arrest?

Back to the point: Benitez would have known he was walking into a squad that had a lot of problems in it. The fact he was willing to accept the situation doesn't detract from the fact that it was a terrible set of players he was inheriting.

I've just realised, I spend more time flicking back through threads to see what @Death is replying to, to try and work out exactly what he is trying to say, far too cryptic for me at times!

But it does keep the brain active and makes me read threads in more detail, I'm still none the wiser most of the time tho!

Post Loads @Death!

I'm sure the tone and meaning will reach my cerebral cognitive place at some point, but if not UTFT!!

Anyway, as we were!

Proves nothing.

I wasn't suggesting Benitez was in on the plot mate

The club were apparently aware of this situation before the arrest happened. So Benitez will have been too. Let's leave it at that. GS isn't playing and is currently just a drain on resources but he hasn't yet been charged either.

I've just realised, I spend more time flicking back through threads to see what @Death is replying to, to try and work out exactly what he is trying to say, far too cryptic for me at times!

But it does keep the brain active and makes me read threads in more detail, I'm still none the wiser most of the time tho!

Post Loads @Death!

I'm sure the tone and meaning will reach my cerebral cognitive place at some point, but if not UTFT!!

Anyway, as we were!
Hi mate, please try and understand that the cult of the ex-Kopite is always trying to think of new ways to praise their master.

Here is @Death with his neighbor, she is taking notes as he tries to think of new ways to describe his love for Benitez.

His fascination for Spaniels being evident as he heads off to Caldy to serenade the glorious walrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.