2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I have a guest in my house I put the kettle on no matter who. Because that's what us Evertonians do.

Tell me this. You have a blockage in your house and its backed up, its wrecking the gaf. A drainage lad comes to sort the problem. Turns out he supports the RS. Do you stand there calling him a pig while he tries to save your house?

Or do you thank him, forget your differences. Put the kettle on?

Put the kettle on haters. It's not too late.

Be an Evertonian.
If drain was blocked up with crap id be asking specifically for a rs fan to unblock it. Id insist he wore his rs shirt too while wading through our shoite. No tea or coffee either and no tip.

If drain was blocked up with crap id be asking specifically for a rs fan to unblock it. Id insist he wore his rs shirt too while wading through our shoite. No tea or coffee either and no tip.
And which one of your grandads or greats grandads would you have subjected that humiliation to that undoubtedly supported Liverpool if you're from the city?

When I have a guest in my house I put the kettle on no matter who. Because that's what us Evertonians do.

Tell me this. You have a blockage in your house and its backed up, its wrecking the gaf. A drainage lad comes to sort the problem. Turns out he supports the RS. Do you stand there calling him a pig while he tries to save your house?

Or do you thank him, forget your differences. Put the kettle on?

Put the kettle on haters. It's not too late.

Be an Evertonian.

Shove his fat face down the bog and use it as a plunger ?

An Irish wool - I have a red brother though would gladly see him do it.
Get up out that earwig ye bleeding ejit. Ask me hole. If you have a drainage lad in the middle of saving your property and you humiliated him. Say hello to a lot of property damage and an over exaggerated bill.

Put the kettle on.

well, we are one point off top, and you think the performances have been very average. We've won by two clear goals each game we've won, scored at least two in every game by the one we were decimated by injuries. Actually, I think you just like moaning, no? What could he have possibly have done more to improve things, given the shtshow he took over?

They have been very average. But the results have been good. I want performances to be better but understand there's caveats, especially with injuries, and it's early in Benitez's tenure. I'm not wanting him sacked. But at some stage the results will match the level of performances so performances will have to pick up.

Not asking for Man City or prime Barca, just wanting us to string together a decent hour of footy which I've seen us do v Brighton and, for the most part, Leeds.

Outside of footy, all the trivial stuff that crops up in everyday life, is there ever a point where you DON’T give them a thought? Even when your drains are blocked, you think of them! Put the kettle on for yourself & chill, maybe watch a movie, some DIY, do some gardening or something. I love all the rivalry but outside of actual football, there is a life. Get one.

They have been very average. But the results have been good. I want performances to be better but understand there's caveats, especially with injuries, and it's early in Benitez's tenure. I'm not wanting him sacked. But at some stage the results will match the level of performances so performances will have to pick up.

Not asking for Man City or prime Barca, just wanting us to string together a decent hour of footy which I've seen us do v Brighton and, for the most part, Leeds.
we've deserved every point we've earned this season, I think you'll be in for a long wait if you're expecting a significant uptick in performance. Happily most are delighted with the start we've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.