2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see the thinking behind it - someone with pace leading the charge through the middle.

I think if Gbamin can stay fit and slot in next to Allan that Gray central role will be given to Doucoure.
I’m not a master tactician but honestly I couldn’t. In a team that has been crying out for pace for years, why put a player you bought primarily to add said pace in the most congested area of the pitch? If Southampton played a really high line and he was running onto DCL flick-ons I suppose I could see it.

Anyway, we got there in the end. If we start the next game like we ended this one it’s an encouraging sign that he’ll learn from his mistakes.

That was a massive 3 points in front of the home crowd for him today and I'm made up for all the Blues who went and who can get behind him.

But I won't be engaging in any celebrations, I won't be jumping on any bandwagon because of 1 win. Everton have well and truly finished me off so I think it's right that I don't comment on Evertons match threads.

My lads made up with 3 points so I'm made up for him.

I don't want Everton to lose any match and that sentiment stands whilst a man I have no respect for is in charge. But as and when we do lose, I certainly won't be invested as much as I have been for nearly 40 years supporting Everton.

It shouldn't be "Everton win so laugh at the ones against Benitez" just like it shouldn't be "Everton lose, I told you not to support Benitez".

It's divided a lot of fans ( myself included ) but I've still got mates who went today and fair play to them, I hope every weekend brings them 3 points and a win.

To score 3 goals and get a victory on the opening day after such a terrible pre-season (losing the most decorated manager in history and having death threats directed at our new manager) is quite something. I thought we’d lose but the crowd continued to get right behind the lads even when we went behind and the lads showed great character. So brilliant to see R.A.F.A. bonding with the fans too. My son-in-law works for Cazoo and he said that R.A.F.A. was jubilant and shaking hands with Blues hours after the match. Like everyone I had my reservations about his appointment but he gets Scousers and gets our club.

That was a massive 3 points in front of the home crowd for him today and I'm made up for all the Blues who went and who can get behind him.

But I won't be engaging in any celebrations, I won't be jumping on any bandwagon because of 1 win. Everton have well and truly finished me off so I think it's right that I don't comment on Evertons match threads.

My lads made up with 3 points so I'm made up for him.

I don't want Everton to lose any match and that sentiment stands whilst a man I have no respect for is in charge. But as and when we do lose, I certainly won't be invested as much as I have been for nearly 40 years supporting Everton.

It shouldn't be "Everton win so laugh at the ones against Benitez" just like it shouldn't be "Everton lose, I told you not to support Benitez".

It's divided a lot of fans ( myself included ) but I've still got mates who went today and fair play to them, I hope every weekend brings them 3 points and a win.
Great Post!

To score 3 goals and get a victory on the opening day after such a terrible pre-season (losing the most decorated manager in history and having death threats directed at our new manager) is quite something. I thought we’d lose but the crowd continued to get right behind the lads even when we went behind and the lads showed great character. So brilliant to see R.A.F.A. bonding with the fans too. My son-in-law works for Cazoo and he said that R.A.F.A. was jubilant and shaking hands with Blues hours after the match. Like everyone I had my reservations about his appointment but he gets Scousers and gets our club.
He came to do a job at Everton which is all the proof he is not a kopite.........he gets my support 100%. Just hope it works out for him and for us

Status
Not open for further replies.