2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people actually saying any of this though? (I mean they may be, I have not read everything).

You can support him and still say he got it wrong today, because he did. Happens to all managers.

He never got it wrong though!

We got beat 1-0 in a tight game by a set piece to a team that finished above us last season and in all honesty is better than us.

It happens - you would think we got beat 3-0 by Crystal Palace with Mason Greenwood and Raheem Sterling sat on the bench the way some are crying.

Charlie Austin would have cost a fee though thats the point.

Blame Brands for pishing money away the last 3 summers thats why we had to sign Rondon and not be able to lash £30 million on a Danny Ings...
No he wouldn't, he joined QPR on a very cheap deal, i.e. nominal.

We're paying Rondon a lot more than we would be him.

Now, I'm not enamoured with Austin, he's pretty crap. But he has been playing in England not China for two years.

There were other options. There is never just one friggin option in the whole world of football.

No he wouldn't, he joined QPR on a very cheap deal, i.e. nominal.

We're paying Rondon a lot more than we would be him.

Now, I'm not enamoured with Austin, he's pretty crap. But he has been playing in England not China for two years.

There were other options. There is never just one friggin option in the whole world of football.

Charlie Austin would have been laughed out the room on here if we were linked like Gray/Townsend were - he scored against us in the Cup so now he's Zlatan lite.

Charlie Austin would have cost a fee though thats the point.

Blame Brands for pishing money away the last 3 summers thats why we had to sign Rondon and not be able to lash £30 million on a Danny Ings...

lollollol

So Rondon is now a Brands signing.

By the way Charlie Austin was on a free, same as that sack of turd Rondon.

Even a thirty something broken James Vaughan would contribute more.

Charlie Austin would have been laughed out the room on here if we were linked like Gray/Townsend were - he scored against us in the Cup so now he's Zlatan lite.
Nobody is saying that.

But there's very little difference in quality between the two players. Austin is only two months older, and has the added bonus of having been in England for two years, not China/Russia.

That's all the point is.

But we chased Rondon for the summer mate.

how you can say that with a straight face afer watching iwobi and tosun stay on for virtually the whole game

Because the only two options were 2 kids Gordon and Dobbin - neither are PL quality otherwise they would be playing.

Our fans have this obsession with believing that all our managers deliberately lose games of football by keeping crap players in the team ahead of our superstar youngsters.

The reality is our academy is and has been crap for years - when your best yoof player to come through the ranks is Tom Davies you know something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.