Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a novel idea

Pick your best team available.

Another manager who doesn't understand what we need and disrespected a cup. Disgraceful

I cant warm to him. This doesn't feel like my club
A lot are feeling the same, Tim. The highs of last season seem like a distant memory now. Everton that.

7 players injured + Digne hobbled off

£1.5m spend

Lost on pens

**chucks rattle out the pram**

Not at all - go look at Liverpools team they put out tonight.

Our squad is crap because Marcel Brands has signed loads of crap.

You cant not rotate whatsoever during a season especially with half our team already injured.

Southampton made 11 changes last night and won away at Championship opposition.

….the Benitez luvvies like @ForeverBlue92 and @4737carlin bump this thread praising Benitez for anything that goes well within the club. They shout from the rafters for every win so they can’t make excuses when things go wrong.

Selection, man-management, tactical and transfer activity are Benitez’s remit at Everton, they are worthy of praiseworthy or critical comment. Sadly Benitez has become the personification of Everton.

The luvvies have set their stall out, I’d just be content if this thread fell off the first page & we make progress as a team.

To be fair they drew 2-2 and won on pens.

The point is more that PL managers do not take the 3rd round of the League Cup seriously. Liverpool made 11 changes. Watford made 11 changes.

Benitez put a stronger side out (relative to league games either side) than most managers will this round

Tbf mate, Simms has had 4 days training and has just come back from a 6-month injury lay off

The real issue here is letting a manager decide that Rondon was absolutely the answer and no matter how long a deal took it must be done – he must be the back-up striker

Played in China and Russia for the last two years, and he's 32
He is one of Benitez's boys though which in the manager's head makes him good enough and fit enough to play. Hopefully, this early poor form picks up and he can add some value to the team.

First season the gaffer can go as low as 14th for me. I think I did say top half will be needed, but who could have enisaged such a paper thin squad and the losss on top of two other fiorst team players.

Not that we'll finish bottom half like, but if we did and it was 14th upward he's safe as houses.

Upwards and onwards lads.

13 points from 18th available on Saturday and we're well set up.

?
Stopped reading after ‘the gaffer’.

Status
Not open for further replies.