2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post - its going to be a long season.
He’s getting standing ovations right though , playing great football so obviously it won’t be that long . I’m sure our united fanbase will ensure it’s an easy ride .

with the United game on the horizon we need to win Saturday , anything less than three points those people who actually criticised me for saying will what early defeats would do to the crowd will see what was predicted .

id much rather we’d gone through tonight but I’m hoping his prioritising indicates we’re getting a decent XI Saturday and hopefully a comfortable 3 points , which I think we’ll achieve , and controversially I think we might even nick a point at United ! For a host of reasons less than 3 points Saturday will create a world of trouble around the club .

He’s getting standing ovations right though , playing great football so obviously it won’t be that long . I’m sure our united fanbase will ensure it’s an easy ride .

with the United game on the horizon we need to win Saturday , anything less than three points those people who actually criticised me for saying will what early defeats would do to the fanbase will see what was predicted .

id much rather we’d gone through tonight but I’m hoping his prioritising indicates we’re getting a decent XI Saturday and hopefully a comfortable 3 points , which I think we’ll achieve , and controversially I think we might even nick a point at United ! For a host of reasons less than 3 points Saturday will create a world of trouble around the club .

His jobs safe as houses mate - its a long season for fans who use social media and listen to the OTT meltdowns everytime we dont win a game but Goodison will be fully behind him Saturday and rightfully so.

Tbh, Moshiri didn't consider the potential fans ire in appointing Benitez, he won't be bothered by what's happening now or what may follow. I'd go one stage further than the mad lemon and say providing he does not get relegated, he will get at least another year and a modest budget.
Its about the stadium and clearing the books. It won't be pretty.
Correct. The next couple of years are going to be a bag of shoyte, with some pretty awful players. We just have to hope that by the end of it, we are are still in some sort of shape to get going again.

The only people claiming others are acting like kopites are the people trying to defend a manager who just picked a weakened side and got us knocked out by QPR

Bizarre

Gray
Doucoure
Keane

The only 3 players he never played tonight when you factor in Allans knock and Mina's injury record when played too often.

Keane has been awful all season so far, Gray did nothing when he came on and Doucoure is good but hardly a game changer.

You're talking as if Richarlison, DCL, Pickford, Coleman & a few others were fit and available yet not selected.

You've already said you want the manager out on the back of this one result which is why others are saying its OTT.

You're a good lad Tim I know you are just angry after a cup defeat - you'll sleep it off and no doubt admit yourself in the morning you over reacted slightly so we'll leave it as that.

His jobs safe as houses mate - its a long season for fans who use social media and listen to the OTT meltdowns everytime we dont win a game but Goodison will be fully behind him Saturday and rightfully so.

Goodison is not fully behind Benitez. There are plenty round me where my season ticket is that like me can't stand Benitez but like me accept that if he does well then we as a club have done well and that's all what matters.

Goodison is not fully behind Benitez. There are plenty round me where my season ticket is that like me can't stand Benitez but like me accept that if he does well then we as a club have done well and that's all what matters.

You see we are very much on the same page I dont love Benitez I dont love any manager or player for that matter I love Everton Football Club.

Stop posting on got about how it would better for us to get knocked out for a start.

I'm asking the board to stop accepting the rubbish more than anything. If they allow managers to disrespect cup competitions and get us embarrassed then its no surprise it happens so often.

It should be clear that 2 results like this and you are sacked. Once is bad enough but it happens. If you had standards it wouldn't happen this regularly. We are in no position to accept managers losing with weakened sides. Weve done nothing in 30 years so its truly baffling to see complacency from a manager.

tbf here though Tim, I just think we get beat tonight more because the 'system' that some on here are fantasizing existing about is, well, non-existent.

Keane and Doucoure should probably start tonight (Keane definitely) but bloody hell other than that this side is close to what will play v Norwich and Man Utd. We're just crap mate.

And, even with our best players available, we aren't that good.

We've created two real chances I can think of for DCL this season. The one v S'ton that he scored and then the one v one v Leeds that he missed. Other than that his only two chances have been pens.

Our whole thing is based on hard work etc but there's just a huge lack of quality.

You're saying though mate that Goodison will be fully behind him Saturday when the truth is it won't be.

You are either behind him or you're not ultimately mate.

You dont have to love someone to back them which is what so many of our fans seem incapable of grasping.

We get behind him and the team we have more chance of the club being successful or we can act like idiots, get on his/players backs every weekend, suffer bad results, sack him and rinse repeat the last 5 years.

As I keep saying you think Benitez is bad his replacement would be much worse.

100% made the right decision fielding the weakened team tonight - imagine if we lost Allan as well tonight.

Not his fault that the squad at his disposal is a joke.

All eggs rightly need to be in the Premier League and FA Cup basket. Beggars can't be chooses, but we get through another couple of rounds, draw City A and lose in the 5th round. What's the point.

I'd much rather concentrate on the league where you can generate moment.

Bitter pill, but until the squad gets sorted out, it is what it is unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.