2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post.

That just about sums up the ludicrous attitude of some of our fans.

It’s embarrassing and almost kopite-esque.
Yeah we should all just tolerate and accept getting knocked out by lower league opposition.

If there were any standards at the club then this wouldn't happen. The club is full of losers, an embarrassment from top to bottom. The fact people tolerate it and make constant excuses makes me pretty annoyed

The blame the fans stuff is back tonight as well which shows there is no good argument. If anyone deserves credit its the fans. 3k down thre tonight to see a piss poor performance and a manager disrespect the competition with a weakened team. The players don't deserve that sort of support.

Yeah we should all just tolerate and accept getting knocked out by lower league opposition.

If there were any standards at the club then this wouldn't happen. The club is full of losers, an embarrassment from top to bottom. The fact people tolerate it and make constant excuses makes me pretty annoyed

The blame the fans stuff is back tonight as well which shows there is no good argument. If anyone deserves credit its the fans. 3k down thre tonight to see a piss poor performance and a manager disrespect the competition with a weakened team. The players don't deserve that sort of support.
What do you think you could do to change it ?

Tbh, Moshiri didn't consider the potential fans ire in appointing Benitez, he won't be bothered by what's happening now or what may follow. I'd go one stage further than the mad lemon and say providing he does not get relegated, he will get at least another year and a modest budget.
Its about the stadium and clearing the books. It won't be pretty.

I am no football expert but I would recruit based on attitude and mentality. You can usually tell very quickly if someone is going to be a success at their job.
No . I mean you say people should not tolerate it . What do you suggest they do. Walk away from it ? Hang their bed sheets at the ground.
Burn their season ticket like matty does every few weeks.

we simply cannot sack the manager anytime soon if the replacement options are Duncan Ferguson and David Unsworth, which they will be considering the financial damage Walsh, Brands and all their managers inflicted onto the club (with the ready aid of Kenwright and Moshiri of course)

No . I mean you say people should not tolerate it . What do you suggest they do. Walk away from it ? Hang their bed sheets at the ground.
Burn their season ticket like matty does every few weeks.
Stop posting on got about how it would better for us to get knocked out for a start.

I'm asking the board to stop accepting the rubbish more than anything. If they allow managers to disrespect cup competitions and get us embarrassed then its no surprise it happens so often.

It should be clear that 2 results like this and you are sacked. Once is bad enough but it happens. If you had standards it wouldn't happen this regularly. We are in no position to accept managers losing with weakened sides. Weve done nothing in 30 years so its truly baffling to see complacency from a manager.

Great post.

That just about sums up the ludicrous attitude of some of our fans.

It’s embarrassing and almost kopite-esque.
Oh get in the bin with these kopite shouts

What's embarrassing is you "fans" sitting on your high horse letting Rafael off with a free pass after he's just got us knocked out a cup by a truly dreadful team because he had no money to spend. Like he's the only manager in history to have a window like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.