2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he taking the pens? We win that on pens everyone is saying we went through with half a team out. Look at the clown who missed the pen and walked off like he wasn’t even bothered

but the game doesnt go to pens if he starts allan gray and doucoure, i mean charlie austin has just scored twice past us.

we lost because of the team he picked.

Was he taking the pens? We win that on pens everyone is saying we went through with half a team out. Look at the clown who missed the pen and walked off like he wasn’t even bothered

Benitez selecetd that clown though

He could have started that game stronger, and subbed off those who needed to be watched once the game was won.

All for giving the rat a chance but he's forcing the most atlented player out of the club (for reasons I kind of understand, kind of dont), and has just got us knocked out by doing the usual weaker side, no plan.

Not on Benitez the fact we still have Kenny, Holgate and Davies though.

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

7 players injured + Digne hobbled off

£1.5m spend

Lost on pens

**chucks rattle out the pram**
ok mate

if anyone other than Rafael puts that team out and we lose you are off on one, but for some very odd reason you have weird fetish for him

Not at all - go look at Liverpools team they put out tonight.

Our squad is crap because Marcel Brands has signed loads of crap.

You cant not rotate whatsoever during a season especially with half our team already injured.

We have several players out injured and have another game in a few days, it's not worth the risk for a cup that we are never going to win.

I’m not sure I agree with the “never going to win” part, but I really don’t see the issue with resting players at this stage of the competition.

Once you get to the quarters then absolutely put your best eleven out, but our squad is thin as it is.

We should be concentrating on getting to a decent points total as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.