2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe anything that utter fraud says. Do you think his saw leg will make him fail his medical in Qatar?

No thought not. Just more lies from the manager. Just carry on sucking it up.
He did not want to play our last game of last season in fear of picking up an injury and jeopardising going with the national team, what is the difference here.

I couldn’t imagine caring about Ancelotti leaving in any way shape or form at this point. It’s my aim to forget he was ever here, a complete irrelevance.

With the budget he would have had I think Ancelotti would have walked regardless of Madrid. That just made his decision easier. I also personally couldn't care less what he does now. However I do think we have the wrong man but time will tell I suppose.

Yes

They were unable to beat Brentford at home and lost to Watford this season.

We can lose to them, but 3 nil was pretty woeful. The game swung on the appalling, negative sub by the manager to try playing without a forward. It sent the wrong message to the players and then we made a catalogue of defensive mistakes.
I thought that we were comfortable up to the first goal and then we fell apart.
The loss of Pickford, Coleman, DCL and Richarlison was huge.I would be interested to see how Villa would cope with the loss of four of their most influential players.

We have a strong first team but not a strong squad.

Some people just won’t criticise certain players. Keane’s thread is on page 49 after a couple of mistakes in games we didn’t lose. I don’t rate Keane either, but there’s just no consistency on here in the main. Certain players get away with absolute murder.
I'm sure you already know this, but Digne has built up some goodwill over the years, and it's easier to give someone the benefit of the doubt if you think they're a decent player experiencing poor form.

Keane, on the other hand, is the sort of player who makes you realise that your team is going nowhere.

Benitez - I said a few months back he's an old fashioned strong man coach. He'll lay down the law and that will be that.

James leaving underlines that. No way was he going to have that running sore ooze into the rest of the season.

Decisive.

Benitez - I said a few months back he's an old fashioned strong man coach. He'll lay down the law and that will be that.

James leaving underlines that. No way was he going to have that running sore ooze into the rest of the season.

Decisive.

He's the best thing to have happened to us in a good while.

The club was slowly sinking under a squad of overpaid lazy shirkers who had no fight in their bellies.

Benitez will slowly change that over time and put some hard work and effort back into us.

The SOS brigade wont like it as we wont be playing 500 sideways and back passes every game but over time they'll come to accept it.

Decisive.
A strong coach is exactly what we have needed for a while, coming from behind twice this season is testament to the belief the squad has.
Even on Saturday despite all the missing players there was belief and effort from the players, it made a terrible result easier to take

Status
Not open for further replies.