2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Digne’s thread still only has 12 pages despite the fact he lost us the game single handedly.

At 0-0 that game wasn't in danger of been lost until Digne lost his head.

Benitez did everything he could have with the hand he had been dealt with injuries but fans will moan and demand him tarred and feathered.

He was given a tough ask at Villa given all the injuries. However I think his subs and game management were poor. When he took Rondon off he should have brought Gordon on. Once we went behind I think it was worth giving Simms a chance. If he couldn't do 25 minutes he shouldn't have even been on the bench. Could have brought him on for Iwobi and Gomes could have replaced Allan who obviously had a knock. Now I'm not saying it would have made a difference but I felt like we surrendered.

At 0-0 that game wasn't in danger of been lost until Digne lost his head.

Benitez did everything he could have with the hand he had been dealt with injuries but fans will moan and demand him tarred and feathered.

Some people just won’t criticise certain players. Keane’s thread is on page 49 after a couple of mistakes in games we didn’t lose. I don’t rate Keane either, but there’s just no consistency on here in the main. Certain players get away with absolute murder.

Grown men acting like children in the playground.

"Fans" saying they won't go because RB is our manager, are the worst kind. Detestable vermin.

He was never my first choice, but we could have done a lot worse.

It's mental, he's here now, support the club, support the lads, back the manager.

I hope we hire Benitez!

said no football fan ever and you know this is true

We hired Ancelotti one of the worlds best and finished 10th and 12th.

Certain managers suit certain clubs - Pellegrini won a PL title and done a far worse job at West Ham than Moyes who has won nothing.

Give Benitez time and resources and he'll do a good job here.

I hope we hire Benitez!

said no football fan ever and you know this is true

To be fair given the choices during the summer I said that. I don't like the way he is cutting our noses off though with James. He is either really vindictive or we are skint or perhaps to get the players lined up in Jan we need James gone now so he has given him the complete cold shoulder until he got the hint he had to go. Whatever it's not the right thing to do.

We hired Ancelotti one of the worlds best and finished 10th and 12th.

Certain managers suit certain clubs - Pellegrini won a PL title and done a far worse job at West Ham than Moyes who has won nothing.

Give Benitez time and resources and he'll do a good job here.

Norwich will be a good early barometer for me. If we put them away at home efficiently then it’s clear we have a decent basis from which to build on even at this early stage. One of the issues with Ancelotti was consistency in that we were more likely to beat Liverpool at Anfield than we were Sheffield United at home.

James did not want to play raf said you absolute belter he had a sore leg and a clan matched booked in around the same time
I don't believe anything that utter fraud says. Do you think his saw leg will make him fail his medical in Qatar?

No thought not. Just more lies from the manager. Just carry on sucking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.