2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think everyone is aware he hasn’t gone yet, so not not really lol
I was pointing out Paddy Power had paid out and the gloating about that.

I do hope that lot (PP) take a massive hit on that payout.

The scumbags wreck people's lives along with the other reprobate bookies this scabby PL allow to fester within it.

Didn’t Redknapp win Pompey an F.A Cup after managing Southampton, think he did. Howard Wilkinson went from Sheffield Wednesday to Leeds United... I just think modern football managing a rival isn’t like it used to be.. big Sam managed Sunderland and Newcastle... Alex McLeish Birmingham and Villa.. Pardew Charlton and Palace even Danny Wilson managed both Sheffield Clubs...

But anyway the point is.. the Cub needs stability, no manager coming in will have a silver bullet to all these problems as in no money due to fair play rules along with the best and most reliable players you would need to get out of this mess being on the treatment table... Even Pep would find himself in this position...
Redknapp did mate after he’d relegated his rivals by nipping to Southampton before returning to Pompey , like I say not a great example . Bruce , Mcleish and allardyche all failed so frankly i’m not sure theyre great either to be honest .

Look mate your posts are so different to some of the obvious trolls and wind up merchants it’s clear you want success , we all do so we’re all on the same page even if we’re coming at it from different directions. If terrified about where we are and where it looks where going , I’m fed up with it , I’m sickened by the split this is causing and frankly I’m convinced it’ll take years to put right on and off the pitch .

If I knew it was this bloke who could sort our club I’d do anything in my power to keep him in Place because that’s genuinely all I want . Unfortunately I think he’s the antithesis of that .

Status
Not open for further replies.