2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5C9152C6-A1E1-4C71-804E-7769D1ED7079.png

Why are you gloating and taunting Evertonians about the fact that this joke of a manager hasn’t been potted yet?
The claim was it happened - Benitez had been sacked, bookies paying out. The reality is Benitez is still here and in a much strengthened position.

Isn't it worth pointing that out?

Well clough managed derby 50 years ago so some would call that reaching . Redknapp actually went Portsmouth then relegated Southampton and back to Portsmouth so maybe not the best example you could offer given the circumstances. As for Graham I could maybe give you him as he won a league cup but I think it’s a given he was never really accepted , in 50 years you’ve managed to pick 3 managers and one relegated his rival . So if you’re ok I’ll swerve divisiveness given that hit rate .
Didn’t Redknapp win Pompey an F.A Cup after managing Southampton, think he did. Howard Wilkinson went from Sheffield Wednesday to Leeds United... I just think modern football managing a rival isn’t like it used to be.. big Sam managed Sunderland and Newcastle... Alex McLeish Birmingham and Villa.. Pardew Charlton and Palace even Danny Wilson managed both Sheffield Clubs...

But anyway the point is.. the Cub needs stability, no manager coming in will have a silver bullet to all these problems as in no money due to fair play rules along with the best and most reliable players you would need to get out of this mess being on the treatment table... Even Pep would find himself in this position...

You tell me Dave you seem like a gambling man. After all if you could you would be willing to gamble with the clubs future keeping this dinosaur around with the rest of the museum.
I've stated here today if we dont see points on the scorebaorad soon Moshiri might get that axe out again.

No complacency here.

I just can't get my head around why people are screaming for his head after three months, The results we have had have barring Watford been entirely predictable given our injury list. But once Dcl and Mina get back we'll hit tenth no problem We/re only 3 points off it now having weathered these awful fixtures and there's still six months to go I've no doubt whatsoever that Moshiri will back him in Jan, after all he's already made him about £50m in one window alone, getting rid of James wages and the uplift for Gray. Compare that Marcel's magical work over the last couple of years.
OK lad believe what you want.
Have a nice day

Is the meeting late on Monday to sack him after the Arsenal game? No matter what the result? He has been preparing the squad this week.

Heres hoping anyway....

That will clear the decks of Manager, DoF and CEO nearly out. Just need Ussy on board and a new Chairman to replace Kenwright... We need a much more professional and slick operation.

Absolutely laughing me bollocks off at Gray and Hairy Hands now. They sound like they're in tears with Benitez seeing off Brands.

Always good to see those two phoney gets fuming.

Story on the Red E*h* site.

Status
Not open for further replies.