2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get my head around why people are screaming for his head after three months, The results we have had have barring Watford been entirely predictable given our injury list. But once Dcl and Mina get back we'll hit tenth no problem We/re only 3 points off it now having weathered these awful fixtures and there's still six months to go I've no doubt whatsoever that Moshiri will back him in Jan, after all he's already made him about £50m in one window alone, getting rid of James wages and the uplift for Gray. Compare that Marcel's magical work over the last couple of years.
I wish I had your optimum. We are in trouble. Tenth looks a long way off

I just can't get my head around why people are screaming for his head after three months, The results we have had have barring Watford been entirely predictable given our injury list. But once Dcl and Mina get back we'll hit tenth no problem We/re only 3 points off it now having weathered these awful fixtures and there's still six months to go I've no doubt whatsoever that Moshiri will back him in Jan, after all he's already made him about £50m in one window alone, getting rid of James wages and the uplift for Gray. Compare that Marcel's magical work over the last couple of years.
in our last two games we only had one guaranteed starter missing.

And replace them with what? Ex barcodes and washed up no marks?
DCL will go in January and be replaced by Callum Wilson
Oh forgot we have Begovic and lonergan
So that's OK then
Phew. Was worried for a bit then
Replace them with bog standard players for a club that wants bog standard until we reach the new stadium.

It really is a new game now here at this club. Buy to sell to get midtable and forget Euro ambitions.

The Great Reset.

So what happens to our scouting department or do we now rely on big Benny's Filofax?
Dunno, but here’s what his Filofax of transfer targets looks like

Attachments

• 14C2BF5B-61D9-48B1-AE6B-2B5834D80D42.jpeg
    14C2BF5B-61D9-48B1-AE6B-2B5834D80D42.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 52

This has to be the final nail in the coffin SURELY???

1/7 on paddy power

Those odds suggest it could be done within 48 hours

TAXI
FOR THE FAT ONE

He's gone tonight nea

Gonna celebrate tonight

Paddy Power already paid out on him getting the sack if not already mentioned

He’s been sacked

Yet the bookies are paying out already.

I mean, what do they know, they just love giving money away for nothing.

:coffee:

How are Paddy Power taking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.