2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 3 starting players out injured, Doucoure, Mina, and Calvert-Lewin.

It's not that many.

Its the whole package - Allan amd Delph have no legs between them but there is no one else to put in the midfield.

Whos up front against Brentford? Oh look ANOTHER game without both DCL & Richarlison.

Who's our threat from out wide with pace? Oh look Iwobi back in the team.

At this stage I dont know if you lads are just trolling as there is no common sense in your arguments.

Fair play if you are you've had me! lol

Name me another club in this league who's had the same number of injuries to the starting 11 - I'll be waiting a while.

And yes if our recruitment improves, having an injury to DCL, Doucoure & Gray doesn't hurt us as much if we had Danny Ings, Anguissa & Zaha or the like as options to rotate them with.

Who do we have? Tosun, Davies & Iwobi lol

And you think we should be winning teams around us in the league with these kinds of jokers!!! lol
Leicester have more

Its the whole package - Allan amd Delph have no legs between them but there is no one else to put in the midfield.

Whos up front against Brentford? Oh look ANOTHER game without both DCL & Richarlison.

Who's our threat from out wide with pace? Oh look Iwobi back in the team.

At this stage I dont know if you lads are just trolling as there is no common sense in your arguments.

Fair play if you are you've had me! lol
It's 3 players.

I guarantee we won't be the only team who has lost 3 starters at any point of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.