Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Liverpool last time we played them. Did you enjoy that game?
I have not been watching much of PL since Rafael left. I do watch highlights though, as I don't support anyone, I'd say I was a bit happy that Klopp has been found out, Lpool has been reaping the rewards of what Benitez left.

From Torres Sale led to Suarez and his sale led to all these, and the new owners have spent a lot, and though I do appreciate that Klopp that he was able to get players on the cheap and utilize them apart from Alisson & Van Dijk,

Inspite of the expensively assembled squad, without van dijk, they were almost inclined for Europa, but other teams did poorly to help them finish 3rd which is sad. Would have been happier had they finished 6th/7th for one season.

Haven’t tried to censor you once mate. Just asked that you stop speaking for all Evertonians because you very clearly don’t. Your opinion is as valid as everybody else’s.
the day I begin a post with 'speaking for all Evertonians' and then express a view, I will pay any attention at all to that statement

No sorry, this is a flagrant lie and should be challenged.

Every Spain manager since Luis Aragones has played a progressive, possession based style of football than even the fat Kopite's biggest media fluffers (I.e. you) can't possibly claim he implements. Not even at Valencia.

The fat kopite rat would have quit on the spot if there was even remotely a chance at the national team.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...er-to-manage-spain-at-the-world-cup-l8lxnwdcn

Benitez is from Madrid so therefore he grew up either a Real or Athletico supporter . the only reason he can be called a kopite is because he managed them. But now he manages us so by the same logic he is now a blue and in between he was a Madridistas, Partenopei, Nerazzurri, a pensioner, a magpie and so on. Sure he called us a small club but so did our own manager at the time on countless occasions (knife to a gunfight, Baines transfer saga) I take it a lot better when an opposing manager makes comments like that than a manager who was supposed to be leading us
Agreed that the managers demeaning their own clubs, just prove themselves. There are quite a few out their and media never mentions it.
He was a madrid supporter, he used to coach Real Madrid B team when he started his career.

the day I begin a post with 'speaking for all Evertonians' and then express a view, I will pay any attention at all to that statement
I mean…
No evertonian owes any kopite manager the dignity of being allowed a chance.

We don’t need to wait for an excuse to demand this individual leaves the club.

At that time, Lpool did not have the fire power upfront, it was difficult for them break down teams that don't play to win, there were lot of clubs who did that. One of the reasons for his frustration and a lot of draws were due to that.

Even now with Newcastle he did it against Man City, he defeated Man City & Man United with that Newcastle squad. He will do that when needed and against the big 4 he will definitely shut up shop and hit on the counter, but with more quality, it will be a bit more open.

At that time, Lpool did not have the fire power upfront, it was difficult for them break down teams that don't play to win, there were lot of clubs who did that. One of the reasons for his frustration and a lot of draws were due to that.

Even now with Newcastle he did it against Man City, he defeated Man City & Man United with that Newcastle squad. He will do that when needed and against the big 4 he will definitely shut up shop and hit on the counter, but with more quality, it will be a bit more open.
What’s your favourite football song mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.