Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss article that mate
Just putting it out there that is all.

Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez was offered the chance to coach Spain at the World Cup in Russia - and to remain as Magpies manager at the same time.

The 58-year-old was approached by the Spanish Football Association on the eve of this summer’s major tournament in Russia after Julen Lopetegui was sacked for accepting the Real Madrid job.

Initially Spain hoped to appoint Benitez on a short-term deal for the World Cup, something which Newcastle are believed to have been broadly receptive to.

Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez was offered the chance to coach Spain at the World Cup in Russia - and to remain as Magpies manager at the same time.

The 58-year-old was approached by the Spanish Football Association on the eve of this summer’s major tournament in Russia after Julen Lopetegui was sacked for accepting the Real Madrid job.

Initially Spain hoped to appoint Benitez on a short-term deal for the World Cup, something which Newcastle are believed to have been broadly receptive to.
592021.bin

You do realise that story all came from the fat slob saying “there was a chance, but I’m still here”

Try and use Google. A simple search will reveal a dozen or more news pieces from a variety of sources which back up what I said.
To be fair to you I've found articles in the Mail and the Chronicle saying he had the chance in 2018.

More interestingly are the other searches Google suggested for me.
Screenshot_20210714-210300_Chrome.jpg

Dead? What's that one about!

Status
Not open for further replies.