Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren’t making too many coherent points to be fair, you’re just being an insufferable cryarse who spouts this quasi militant nonsense at whoever isn’t also spitting their dummy out.

I don’t love the appointment but I definitely don’t hate it. I think it was a sensible call when we needed one. Ultimately, time will tell. What will absolutely NOT happen is him getting sacked before a ball is kicked because Crying Kev on the Internet fought the good fight.
Patronising clown - obviously you want him here now do one and let people express themselves as they wish. I’m happy to let the pro FSW brigade make their points and certainly wouldn’t think of censoring them.

No sorry, this is a flagrant lie and should be challenged.

Every Spain manager since Luis Aragones has played a progressive, possession based style of football than even the fat Kopite's biggest media fluffers (I.e. you) can't possibly claim he implements. Not even at Valencia.

The fat kopite rat would have quit on the spot if there was even remotely a chance at the national team.
He is telling some massive fibs in here today. Weaseling of a level not seen since the Mata and Witsel days of legend.

It depends on who replaces him. I love James - I think he's the most talented player to play for the club in my 40 years of supporting us. But Benitez will have made his mind up about him from previous experience, and I'd expect a manager to stamp his authority on his new club in short order. If the manager is to have any hope of success, it'll be his way or the highway. This is where James's less than complete attendance record hurts him. He missed far too many important games for us last season to be beyond replacement. Many of us who love his ability have made our minds up about his commitment. He's too happy to be seen posing on private jets while we are getting hammered 5-0 at Man City and missing out on Europe. That needs to change. If Benitez wants him out, that's his decision. He'd better have a good replacement lined up, though, or be able to point to a far more committed and effective team in his absence if he wants to stay in a job beyond next summer.
These are good points very well made. I still hate Benitez more than I hate Brussel Sprouts and traffic jams on the M6 though. And I really REALLY hate those 2 things

Patronising clown - obviously you want him here now do one and let people express themselves as they wish. I’m happy to let the pro FSW brigade make their points and certainly wouldn’t think of censoring them.
Haven’t tried to censor you once mate. Just asked that you stop speaking for all Evertonians because you very clearly don’t. Your opinion is as valid as everybody else’s.

If he's the ruthless, meticulous operator that those supporting him claim, there'll be a purge on the level of that video where Saddam takes power before the transfer window closes.
Not his supporter but it doesn't work like that. Players have contracts, can't get rid of them without their consent. Most he can do is tell them they're not in his plans.

They're all talking about you in the WhatsApp group Kev. Fare warning. I like you. Just putting you wide.

No it is not all a one way road. It is 50-50. What gets me is that if he was a kopite why on earth would he want to take the Everton job. Look at it without blinkers and you will see that the RS job was just that....a job. Would you think HK, Catterick, Big Joe, Colin Harvey would have took the job at the RS.......No way. Think Moyes, Smith, Walker, Silva would have but not Evertonians like the fore mentioned. Benitez does not give a toss about the RS or he wouldn't even think about coming to us. It is the kopites that should feel aggrieved not us because he has just stuck 2 fingers up at them.

He’s took the job because it’s win win,

He fails and it’s 8 months work a payoff and they love him even more.

He’s a germ

I have no faith in him anyway from a management perspective, but as a point of principle I think its sound to not want a kopite in charge. And to demand his removal. Clearly im not alone in that view either.
Benitez is from Madrid so therefore he grew up either a Real or Athletico supporter . the only reason he can be called a kopite is because he managed them. But now he manages us so by the same logic he is now a blue and in between he was a Madridistas, Partenopei, Nerazzurri, a pensioner, a magpie and so on. Sure he called us a small club but so did our own manager at the time on countless occasions (knife to a gunfight, Baines transfer saga) I take it a lot better when an opposing manager makes comments like that than a manager who was supposed to be leading us

Status
Not open for further replies.