Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think dcs richi siggi kean gbamin would have all played yesterday. plus the fool in goal was rusty as hell
They may have all played, but only 2 were in our first 11 last season. Siggy wasn't in our first 11, he played when James was injured. Kean and gbamin aren't a loss to the game yesterday as haven't been part of the squad for a year or more anyway.

Other than our 2 forwards, that was 9 of the 11 we would have picked last season.maybe other than iwobi for gomes. So pretending ee had half pur first 11 out is just a lie.

Man United had more of their first from last season not starting and didn't have their new signing either.

They may have all played, but only 2 were in our first 11 last season. Siggy wasn't in our first 11, he played when James was injured. Kean and gbamin aren't a loss to the game yesterday as haven't been part of the squad for a year or more anyway.

Other than our 2 forwards, that was 9 of the 11 we would have picked last season.maybe other than iwobi for gomes. So pretending ee had half pur first 11 out is just a lie.

Man United had more of their first from last season not starting and didn't have their new signing either.
what I'm saying is that we had 5/6 players out who would have played yesterday if they had been available. simple as that.

you mean cos of yesterday. You can't read much into that. We had more than half a team out. I've actually been encouraged by the signings and style of play so far.

Genuine question, out of that "we had more than half a team out" which players apart from Lewin and Richarlison would have made a difference yesterday and would be guaranteed starters?

Genuine question, out of that "we had more than half a team out" which players apart from Lewin and Richarlison would have made a difference yesterday and would be guaranteed starters?
Siggy and Gomes.

Lightning fast, always finding that space that allows them to create, sublime passing, great vision, brave, dynamic, tenacious… Leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.