Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I will be put my opinion forward, I have only read 7/8 of the last 30+ pages but I sense that I need to put forward an alternative view of what seems the biggest topic around Benitez being our manager.

I honestly don't think he is that fat, well maybe not what is implied in here anyway, I think the doctor might still advise him to lose a bit of weight but I don't think he is disgustingly obese. Also, he doesn't look anything like a pig.

Just thought I would join the healthy adult debate that is this thread.

Oh I dunno, the English aren't exactly doing much to promote a case for being too smart in recent times. Probably level pegging in the race to the bottom.
We attacked our own seat of government only a few months ago, you’ve managed to restrain yourself for 400+ years since your last try (?) so we win(lose?)

anyway, Rafael: the tactics looked woeful for the first half hour. The second half, not sure if it was the changed shape or the personnel? First game in brutal heat I’ll withhold judgment but at least there was adjustment after a poor stretch so there’s that

So, I will be put my opinion forward, I have only read 7/8 of the last 30+ pages but I sense that I need to put forward an alternative view of what seems the biggest topic around Benitez being our manager.

I honestly don't think he is that fat, well maybe not what is implied in here anyway, I think the doctor might still advise him to lose a bit of weight but I don't think he is disgustingly obese. Also, he doesn't look anything like a pig.

Just thought I would join the healthy adult debate that is this thread.
No he offended them and cheated on us with the rs before he even got here. AND THEY WILL NEVER FORGIVE AND FORGET

Lord show mercy on the anti-ben mobs wife's. The few who broke away from incellship.

To his credit Gray and Townsend may be sneaky decent signings. Begovich too. That doesn’t mean we can afford to play chicken with the transfer deadline and bring nobody else in so hopefully we get the RB and extra winger. I would even take McNeil if push came to shove.

I can't wait for our own theater play about that magical night in Orlando.

Kenwright will have someone writing the script but he could have just got @davek to do it for free.

Don Johnson playing the newly svelte looking Rafael Benitez wearing an Armani jacket with the sleeves pushed up the elbows.

*no jokes about Benitez being called Tubbs not Crockett*

Status
Not open for further replies.