Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate we should it display it proudly in our trophy room next to our league champions ones I reckon with a picture or Rafael behind it
I'm doing a mini documentary for it for my West Virginia Toffee youtube channel. I'm here with a crew well my little sister lol. Ill pm you the link if you share it for me mate. Give it a look also :)

I didn’t want Benitez but as long as he’s our manager I hope he does an amazing job.

Genuinely hoping the comments I’ve seen on here and other sites about wanting him to fail is in jest, surely your love for the good is far more than your bitterness to any person that would only be a tiny part of the clubs history.

Doing good so far based on playing a mid table championship team, a league one/two team and some farmers?

How has he done a good job so far? He can only be judged on how he starts the actual season, I'm willing to give the man a chance but you can't be saying he's doing a good job based on a couple of warm up games
This appointment is going to get more scrutiny than ever because of its nature.

It works both ways, had we looked dreadful in all 3 games, lost yesterday and the ‘squad signings’ not looked half decent then it would have been bedlam on here.
Early days, but so far he’s not done much wrong. - still time mind but there’s hope.

Last edited:
Page 382 of the Rafael Benitez Appreciation Thread, and some posters are today conspicuous by their absence.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.