Radio City’s Becky Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she at least hot? I love Everton, but if she's a smoke I'll give her a pass. Most people are on radio for a reason though
It's all about ego and Look at me, Look at me, Look at me.
They go into radio because they can't get into TV...that is the one and only reason...they all want to be on TV...but can't be.

The call to the White House by Bernard from Liverpool on the Pete Price show, where he left a message for Bush on the answer machine was quality, you can still can get it on youtube hilarious. He wants to talk to Bush about terrorism and crime, it was hilarious.

Still enjoy listening to prank calls to him on YouTube every now and again. Some lids spent literally ten minutes buttering him up with serious-sounding stories only to end it with a comment like "and his head was absolutely massive" or "tastes like chicken". The best one for me was the fella who had a story about the Leeds Festival, can't seem to find it any more though. Going back a decade here tbh.

Haha wasn't that going back to the Bluekipper days?

'There was this scouse lad trying to get into the festival for free and let me tell you Pete, his head was absolutely massive' lol

Haha wasn't that going back to the Bluekipper days?

'There was this scouse lad trying to get into the festival for free and let me tell you Pete, his head was absolutely massive' lol
Aye it was haha, wonderful time. Pete Price every Sunday night was an absolute pleasure. Still, no kin idea who this Becky Davies is. Maybe she's related to young Tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.