Radio City’s Becky Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never listened to Radio City because I thought it was all modern music. I occasionally turned to their match commentary because I can't stand Goodlass (?) on Radio Merseyside.

Any photos?

sqlfAz6S_400x400.jpg

Defo started her life called Bobby Davis.

Chin that a snooker player would kill for.

Listening to Radio City is one step up from incest. (Except listening to witless Pete price get pranked.)

The only thing worth listening to on Radio City is Pete Price.
Still enjoy listening to prank calls to him on YouTube every now and again. Some lids spent literally ten minutes buttering him up with serious-sounding stories only to end it with a comment like "and his head was absolutely massive" or "tastes like chicken". The best one for me was the fella who had a story about the Leeds Festival, can't seem to find it any more though. Going back a decade here tbh.

BBC Radio Merseyside is the only station worth listening to for local football.
Radio City and the red echo have always treated Scousers as morons with idiotic stories about even more idiotic individuals. So referring to moronic scallies as lieutenants within a street gang when they don't even know what the word means. Giving the liar Stephen French, huge amount of publicity to make things up, that later end up with him being beat up or shot at. Linking a fight at a pub in Huyton with Everton and Liverpool, when it had nothing to do with football. Their coverage of football is even worse, talking about serious issues at Liverpool, while then talking about one of our players new haircuts. At least radio city have Pete Price being terrorised.

Status
Not open for further replies.