Radio City’s Becky Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny79

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Is no-one else bothered by her blatant disregard for our team and the extraordinary displays of pettiness only outdone by her level of unprofessionalism??

It’s easy to dismiss this issue as petty but I’m sorry when I’m tuning in to here if we landed Kurt Zouma and instead the only football related New is sound bite from an ex-lfc mangers press conference where a dog can be heard barking?

Is no-one else bothered by her blatant disregard for our team and the extraordinary displays of pettiness only outdone by her level of unprofessionalism??

It’s easy to dismiss this issue as petty but I’m sorry when I’m tuning in to here if we landed Kurt Zouma and instead the only football related New is sound bite from an ex-lfc mangers press conference where a dog can be heard barking?
BBC Radio Merseyside is the only station worth listening to for local football.

Radio City is a terrible Kopite radio station mate.

Juice FM is much better mate

Much better to get all you everton updates from GrandOldTeam.com

Don't know who she is but the only reason they keep mentioning us because they're so worried about us. They're the bitters, not us, I just smile because they'll only get more frustrated and angry the better we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.