Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, just like a 2nd round win against Huddersfield gave us a shot at the final.

FFS, the lengths you people will go to discredit the manager.
I was waiting to see the response to the draw. We'd smash Sunderland if we'd beaten QPR say some.
Well we didn't so these forecasts are pathetic. We really are becoming delusional.

I was waiting to see the response to the draw. We'd smash Sunderland if we'd beaten QPR say some.
Well we didn't so these forecasts are pathetic. We really are becoming delusional.
Itls a trestamant to just how desperate the anti-Benitez cult have become - they rallied around the cause of James, but now he's gone they're looking about for any old port in a storm to base themselves in.

Itls a trestamant to just how desperate the anti-Benitez cult have become - they rallied around the cause of James, but now he's gone they're looking about for any old port in a storm to base themselves in.
In fairness its becoming tiresome now. I couldn't do justice on here to describe how I feel about the whole shebang.
We went from near euphoria Monday last week to slash your wrists time ten o'clock Tuesday night.
The Rodriguez saga is/was a sickener all round and we're in the shoite because of it. Benitez would never have been my choice but he's here now and he's here to stay like it or lump it.

The Rafà effect starting to really show now, hopefully the beginning of the end and sacked by Christmas

If we keep hiring and firing we are just building on quicksand. Whether you like him or not we need someone to stay for 3 years and get a cohesive team on the pitch that know what they should do. At that stage we can bring in someone to then pick up that team and try and add the extras without destabilising the core.

Basically returning us to the Moyes days and then don't hand the keys over to a halfwit.

The Rafà effect starting to really show now, hopefully the beginning of the end and sacked by Christmas
Yep, because we can really afford to pay off another manager, jump on the manager merry-go-round and appoint Sean Dyche!

Not to mention that the next manager will be hamstrung by deadwood and give them all another chance to prove themselves....

IBWT

Status
Not open for further replies.