Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And its proper born losing mentality to say win on Saturday and everything is ok. Its absolutely not ok. What happened tonight is gone forever and cannot be made right.

We are just a bunch of losers. No standards and no pressure to succeed.

We had 3k down there tonight and they were let down again. At some point the club needs to wake up and realise the toll these embarrassments take out of everyone.

Yet stuff like this gets published

In the words of Johnny Sack in the Sopranos “more creative than Spielberg “

Not a Benitez fan but that’s not on him tonight. 100% on Brands and his p**s poor transfer strategy. How we still have to rely on the likes of holgate, Davies and Kenny is bewildering
A manager is responsible for every result good or bad, it's his job. Doesn't mean his head has to role after every loss either though of course.

Brands is the great unanswered question for me. What exactly is his remit? Because all I am seeing transfer wise is a bunch of managers being chopped and changed every 18 months and then the new men (who he seemingly doesn't pick) getting to bring their (obviously) own players in.

I genuinely didn't know he was playing until he was subbed. To be fair the lighting at Loftus Road was really dark so I could barely make out any of them.
It’s just a strange one. On his player thread he is getting a lot of stick, but I just thought we looked more dangerous going forward with him on the pitch. But I’m probably in a minority of one on this.

We need our centre backs to start chipping in with a few goals. Mina is due one.

One from Keane and Mina and Holgate combined is pathetic.

Let's hope they get onto some crosses this Saturday and bury them.

You seriously have to question what unsworth and the rest of the youth set up are doing at the club, when we cannot get a few kids near the starting 11 or bench in the league cup?

Other clubs started 16 year olds tonight yet were running the legs off our one fit lb and also seeing how many miles we can get out of Andros Townsend before he breaks down.

Looks like Benitez is the same as Carlo and doesn't fancy any of the kids. I'm not being funny, but if Simms isn't fit, put another kid/player there FFS. Otherwise get him on!

Our Away fans motm - deserve so much better than what the club gives them.

We are massively reliant on Richarlison, DCL and Pickford. And that was obvious the summer. We needed to spend at least £100million in the summer just to stand still and we spent £5million.

In fairness if you took the RS’ three best players out of their team they would also struggle to replace them.

Kudos to the QPR fans. Like a 12th man.
Was there tonight and it was bouncing. I wish Goodison was like that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.