Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought we were better with Gomes on the pitch. For me, there was a lot more composure in our attack, and when he went off we never looked like scoring again.

Sorry mate. I'm just a but frustrated. Moving Kean on for Rondon could prove to be a big mistake from Benitez IMO.

I have nothing against Rondon as such, I actually think he could be an asset down the line but he will be no use in his current guise.

I am actually just as annoyed about letting Nkounkou go out on loan. Digne is not the most robust of players at the best of times and now he looks like he has a knock again leaving us with a centre back at left back again. To make it even better we just lost a promising left back due to not getting enough game time whilst we don't even fill our bench with players.

We are terribly ran, it's maddening.

I actually thought we were better with Gomes on the pitch. For me, there was a lot more composure in our attack, and when he went off we never looked like scoring again.
I genuinely didn't know he was playing until he was subbed. To be fair the lighting at Loftus Road was really dark so I could barely make out any of them.

Not a Benitez fan but that’s not on him tonight. 100% on Brands and his p**s poor transfer strategy. How we still have to rely on the likes of holgate, Davies and Kenny is bewildering
He picks the team and chose to rest players 5 games into the season when they have just had a week off recently. He has to shoulder some of the blame.

And its proper born losing mentality to say win on Saturday and everything is ok. Its absolutely not ok. What happened tonight is gone forever and cannot be made right.

We are just a bunch of losers. No standards and no pressure to succeed.

We had 3k down there tonight and they were let down again. At some point the club needs to wake up and realise the toll these embarrassments take out of everyone.
Spot on again Timmy

On way home.. take away andros from the starting 11,, the rest are all clueless and don’t care,, I would include Godfrey and Dinge on tonight’s performance them two think they’ve made the big league and given up.. the rest are just [Poor language removed]

I have nothing against Rondon as such, I actually think he could be an asset down the line but he will be no use in his current guise.

I am actually just as annoyed about letting Nkounkou go out on loan. Digne is not the most robust of players at the best of times and now he looks like he has a knock again leaving us with a centre back at left back again. To make it even better we just lost a promising left back due to not getting enough game time whilst we don't even fill our bench with players.

We are terribly ran, it's maddening.
The Nkounkou thing was madness, Kean I get because he was desperate to leave, Nkounkou is mind boggling. We might have to play 4 centre halves against Norwich at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.