Proven managers (surely we could get one of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd, Barcelona, Ajax (to a lesser extent) - he holds the fans of clubs with the same contempt that we have just witnessed for the past 6 months. He may have won trophies, but the club needs unity more than anything else in the immediacy.

I agree on the Unity but how are we going to get that? Were not, we won't get that with anyone unless were winning points, for that we need a top coach, even then there will still be moaners complaining about something, if its not the manager it will be the design of Bramley Moore or who sits in the boardroom meetings...etc

Yeah, exactly my point, look at our record over the last 20 years compared to theres, of course it wasnt good enough for United, but it would still be miles better then anything we have seen, put it this way some of our fans our impressed with Hull's football from 2 seasons ago, much rather have poor United form then good Hull City form.

Barcelona? haha behave, I love Everton as much as anyone but come on, an awful Barcelona side would be amazing in comparison to what we have seen

Still alienated the fans - does that wherever he goes eventually.

No point being blind to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.