Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern day footballers have it easy, if this was the 70/80's then people would most definitely vote with their feet and stop going, these Premier League players will always play in front of packed stadiums and they don't deserve to with performances like our lot have churned out.

I've just given up caring about this season.

NEA about the world cup, because our players there will embarrassingly bottle it.

Roll on August.

No point in any of this at the moment

Allardyce was brought in to stop us going down - at the point he came in, it looked very much like that was a possibility

We need probably another three wins to guarantee this and then he will have fulfilled his purpose

I don't want him here past the summer, if he's managing us by the time we play our first game next season, I'll get the first banner sorted

I'm happy to see how Allardyce goes on between now and the end of the season - hopefully he can improve the team ethic and performances in that time - too many pulling in different directions so far this season. I'm confident we'll improve, we simply have to.

Its Walsh and the board we need to protest against if at all, not Sam, he came in because we have problems, i wouldnt be suprised if by now he also thinks we are a joke

Ignoring certain board members, our DOF is more repulsive than the most repulsive man in football so we should start with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.