Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone does want to protest, just don't go the game. Let's face it, it takes less effort and is a better use of your time. I've stopped going; if the club from top to bottom isn't going to try then I don't see why I should.

But a 'proper' protest is just silly at this stage IMO.

Any big club fans would be protesting. We accept the mediocrity the board feeds us.

Not going to happen and shouldn't happen.

If he's here for the first game of next season, then sure. But right now we're amazingly still in the top ten and almost certainly not going down.

It's not at that stage, and arguably not even close.

Why should we even sit and wait for the first game next season? Things should be done and loudly heard by moshiri at our last home game of the season!!!
To keep his till the start of next season will destroy our summer transfer activity and left no money for our new manager.

Any protests should be directed at kenwright,as long as that fraud,is involved in any capacity within the club,we are doomed,been the instigator of our failings and been the cause of our worst spell ever since 1878.
It frustrates me that the majority of fans think he's boss,cause he's a blue,unbelievable they can't/won't accept the truth.

If and when we are officially safe, then I'd happily contribute to another plane banner.

NSNO - Time to Go - The bloody lot of you this time.

I'd prefer something like "Ist das Leben nicht hundert Mal zu kurz, sich in ihm— zu langweilen?", as he hates foreign culture.

We are a top 10 side. I think it a little churlish to protest against a manager who keeps this club punching above its weight. We just cannot compete with the moneyed clubs so I think Sam's nurturing of homegrown talent (Davies, JonJoe etc) and young budding talent like DCL is the way forward.
I think we're all a wee bit down after tonight's game, but I'm loath to kneejerk over it. Coming up,if we can get something against a very good Palace team, and if Bournemouth let their guard down against Huddersfield, we will be sitting pretty in 9th which, in a league as difficult as the PL, is something we can all really puff our chests out about.

Status
Not open for further replies.