Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dya know what if it was something of the redshites that a blue had done it would be all over social media slating us, seen 1 pic of this and it’s shyed over. LFC = offended by everything ashamed of nothing. Also gonna take money off the local council for it to be removed! Horrible rats them lot are

The media will airbrush it out of history , as they have done about everything negative related to that lot.
Abhorrent behaviour.
Although we have eff all else at the moment , that lot cannot even win with class.
Blurts.

The media will airbrush it out of history , as they have done about everything negative related to that lot.
Abhorrent behaviour.
Although we have eff all else at the moment , that lot cannot even win with class.
Blurts.
This.
But is anybody really surprised?
No, didn't think so - only maybe that it took them that long.

Poor losers, even poorer winners
rs; you always get exactly what it says on the tin.

nothing changes

Koop mural was a photoshop btw despicable behaviour this. If we had just won a cup I’d still be pissed and staggering around might accidentally piss somewhere I shouldn’t but vandalising would be the farthest thing from my mind

It just shows how far we are embedded in their heads. They’ve just won the C/L and the first thing they think of is us.
They're obsessed, utterly obsessed with us, I don't understand it. How shall we retaliate? Turn the liverbird blue?

... Oh

Koop mural was a photoshop btw despicable behaviour this. If we had just won a cup I’d still be pissed and staggering around might accidentally piss somewhere I shouldn’t but vandalising would be the farthest thing from my mind

What about fighting fellow blues on the coach? I'd be absolutely seething if we'd won something, I'd just want to attack all evertonians

Thick morons, the lot of them.

Has @Zartan offered their opinion on this matter, seems to get offended by everything, this should really get their blood boiling being a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.