Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always enjoy these.

I like Marco. Not quite as much as I liked Martinez but if he can solidify us a little bit defensively and keep us creating chances like vs Soton then he'll do for us.

I like Marco. I hope he has a ruthless streak in him as well as the pleasant side he shows to the media.

He seems to be more focussed on training rather than playing the media game for better or worse. Allardyce in particular wanted every conference to be about him. Koeman used it to just deflect blame all the time. Martinez just to chat wham.

Thanks mate.

Doesn’t give too much away does he, although saying that the questions posed are a bit dull to say the least.
Most of them are just a succession of obvious questions,with obvious answers.Very rare to get anything controversial from a press conference.

It is great to be able to enjoy watching Everton PC's again. Thought Silva came across really well once again. The more i hear him, the more i am enthused that he is the right guy to take us forward. Great to hear that the injury problem is not as bad as we thought. Bernard, Walcott, Lewin and Gueye being fit and available is a big plus and Coleman not being as bad as was first thought plus Mina and McCarthy training. Good start to the weekend and lets hope that the ending of it is pretty sweet too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.