Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 outfield players, when our squad is about 37. I'm sure we still have room to offload mccarthy even with 22 players because he's still behind gueye, gomes, davies and schneiderlin with arguably siggy ahead of him should it come to that too, for just two positions.

Think he can only be a loan though, because we'd get no real fee for him right now. With 18 months left we need to get him getting some recognition to sell him in the summer, otherwise he'll just be wasting another year sat on our bench (no real use in loaning him).

January is perfect for players of that stature to be offloaded to one of the teams down the bottom desperate enough to pay over the odds.

Cant even bring myself to watch his PC's anymore. Every one of them is a mirror of the previous and they always consist of very poor audio, poor English from the Manager and he pretty much says the same things every single time. Just makes it pointless bothering to listen to them tbh.

Justifiably so, I thought. One of the Echo 'journalists' trying to put words in his mouth...

Totally agree on this. Posted similar in the pre match thread too. Smart Alec reporter trying to put words in his mouth so they could run a ‘deluded silva says he’s happy with Everton’s performances’ story- well and truly called out for it by MS and that’s fine with me. The media’s portrayal of the club obviously feeds the more general perception/feeling around us, and we have enough problems on the pitch at the moment (hopefully solvable with time/patience/££) without some reporters attempting to twist the truth for another efc doom and gloom story. Good on the manager in this instance

Status
Not open for further replies.