Prem Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I didn’t think any of them were pens (though I’ve seen them given because referees in this league are awfully inconsistent) and I think that without Dom and with McNeil playing further back we knew we lacked creativity/threat from open play so were told to go down easy and win free kicks and pens where possible

One of the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen on Sunday from Atwell - doing his very best to get us relegated.

Shocking and VAR was as bad with Oliver - organised corruption.

The club should ask some serious questions on those penalties shouts on Sunday to the premier league. They could have cost us 100 millions plus. This is just unacceptable and they are either incompetent and so should be replaced or they have an agenda against the team.

If VAR didn’t exist this season (based on no on field decisions being overturned) we would have:

Been 2 points better off
Still finished 17th
Only been 1 point clear of relegation instead of 2

But you know, conspiracy to relegate us and all that 🙄

One of the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen on Sunday from Atwell - doing his very best to get us relegated.

Shocking and VAR was as bad with Oliver - organised corruption.
Thing is there’s nobody at the club complaining except the fans. Everyone else has abandoned ship.

If VAR didn’t exist this season (based on no on field decisions being overturned) we would have:

Been 2 points better off
Still finished 17th
Only been 1 point clear of relegation instead of 2

But you know, conspiracy to relegate us and all that 🙄
What a weird way of looking at it. So let's say there's a stonewall pen, its not given through VAR, or a stonewall pen is overturned by VAR, that's not included in your analysis. And its just assuming that every overturned decision is correct.

All of Salah's dives for penalties which aren't overturned are just assumed as correct in the way you have framed it.

What a weird way of looking at it. So let's say there's a stonewall pen, its not given through VAR, or a stonewall pen is overturned by VAR, that's not included in your analysis. And its just assuming that every overturned decision is correct.

All of Salah's dives for penalties which aren't overturned are just assumed as correct in the way you have framed it.
As in, the onfield decision given by the ref stands. As it was pre VAR. it’s hardly that weird of a way to look at it. As that’s how it was only 7 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.