Prem Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the kick on Gray was a pen. The one of Coady could have been too, but was soft (should have been irrelevant as Gray should have absolutely buried the header). The others certainly were not pens.

I expected around 8 minutes, so 10 felt a bit excessive to me.

Didn't understand that either, he grabbed his legs from behind pulling him down, surely dangerous play? Then continues to grapple him refusing to let him get up. Surely its a straight red?
Obstruction so blatant would draw the refs and officials attention in rougher field sports. Would see sin-bin or black cards in other codes.

Decent clips of both pen shouts here:

I think the frustration comes of inconsistency. Not sure either should really be penalties, but the fact is in the modern game they are given regularly, so it’s the inconsistency thats so annoying.

Decent clips of both pen shouts here:

I think the frustration comes of inconsistency. Not sure either should really be penalties, but the fact is in the modern game they are given regularly, so it’s the inconsistency thats so annoying.

As with all the other decisions we didn’t get the PGMOL probably won’t even acknowledge it, that ref yesterday was nothing short of a disgrace.

Are we still on some crazy run of having played the most matches without the opposition having a man sent off? West Brom in 2020 was the last time, I think, but happy to be mistaken.

Are we still on some crazy run of having played the most matches without the opposition having a man sent off? West Brom in 2020 was the last time, I think, but happy to be mistaken.
Moura sent off for spurs before the Keane pile driver

Don’t forget about the 10 mins added time that they never, ever, ever add on for any other team ever!
Well maybe it wasn’t 10 minutes, but it was 8 minutes last week at Wolves and it was a bloody good job it was 8 minutes!! We have to take the rough with the smooth

Well maybe it wasn’t 10 minutes, but it was 8 minutes last week at Wolves and it was a bloody good job it was 8 minutes!! We have to take the rough with the smooth
It was definitely 10 mins yesterday. The Pickford stoppage lasted 5 mins by itself.

I was taking the mick out the original poster as he was whingeing in another thread that no other team ever gets 10 mins added on etc and it’s all against us

Status
Not open for further replies.