Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn or be damned, a good 75% of fans would observe anything planned but that’s not what would be focused on, everyone would get tarred with the same brush as the 25% that wouldn’t be observing

So what? Being condemned by establishment hypocrites with their performative mourning is something to be proud of

Recently I have found 85 year old client dead sat on his toilet been searching to find some home care for months. And a husband desperately trying to keep a promise to get his palliative wife home before she dies, again no home care. So bit short on empathy and find it perverse to be honest a 96 year who wanted for nothing their entire life has passed away and we have to mourn...

That's not remotely the same at all in regards to the Queen

We're not talking about a lack of care here. She received medical care, she lived a good life, seemed decent enough despite the princess conspiracies but I'm younger and not interested in the monarchy so I can't truly judge that.

I'm sad for the family they lost a loved one, but this is stopping other people albeit somewhat minor in the grandscheme of things, stopping their lives because someone else's ended. It's a bit overkill man.

I don't think that's being harsh.

This thread is a good microcosm of British culture. You live on a rainy self absorbed entitled island that’s obsessed with a class system and being edgier than the next person. What I’m trying to say is Mods can we add a poll to this thread with options of For Monarchy, Against Monarchy and Cheese On Toast please. Whoever loses the referendum has to pipe down as their side lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.