Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of it.

Moyes this, Moyes that.

If he had stayed at (for example) Southampton for 11 years, did essentially nothing there, and was then:

Fired from UTD in quick time
Fired from Spain
Took Sunderland down
Fired by West Ham

You would be livid if he was linked to the job.

What makes you think for one second getting him back and pairing him with a former player will be a winning combination?

As others have said, I would HONESTLY sooner stick with Silva.
I hear you! but Silva is guff, at least moyes gets the club.

You are Bill Kenwright and I claim my 5 pounds prize for guessing.

Bill needs running over, and then EVERY NON-PLAYING EMPLOYEE needs to re-interview for the job they are doing.

Bollocks to sentiment, if you are not fit for the task, get rid.

Tim Cahill. Christ.

Presumably that's deliberately worded like that to include the vast majority of the starting 11 last night as well?

Presumably that's deliberately worded like that to include the vast majority of the starting 11 last night as well?
No, but I see your point.

I'm obviously bitterly disappointed at the quality of our squad when you consider the money spent. However:

Name for me the terrible Silva/Brands buys.

You could make a case that Delph could be classed as terrible, but he was obviously 'experienced squad cover.'

The rest of the squad are thanks to the lottery winning scattergun approach of Koeman/BFS.

I hear you! but Silva is guff, at least moyes gets the club.

Why is this important? If he get's the club, then he's part of the issue that has stripped us of all ambition over the last 20 years. In fact he was manager for more than half of that.

Get somebody who doesn't get the club and demands more.

Not really.

Saying that, don#t understand all the animosity here. If he comes in and steadies the ship like Allardyce done and we restart next Summer i'd be fine with that. Not sure which manager exotic, foreign manager people want to throw into a relegation dogfight with a bunch of players with stinking attitudes. Moyes one of the personalities that could control that.

Would love a Poch or even Emery, however, got to be realistic about who wants this job with the state the club is currently in.

Agree with you 100% mate

Why is this important? If he get's the club, then he's part of the issue that has stripped us of all ambition over the last 20 years. In fact he was manager for more than half of that.

Get somebody who doesn't get the club and demands more.
Yeah totally agree! but who the feck would come now?? I say interim manager then a future coach in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.