Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows what the right answer is.

only a handfull of clubs in world football are happy with the manager they have....its so hard to get it right.

No top manager is going to come near us. We need to all understand that right now. Unless the board chucks a sizeable amount of cash at them and gives them a huge budget in January, nobody would be remotely interested.

And how likely is it that Mosh will give Brands yet more money to squander?
You don’t need a top manager you need a good manager! Look at Rodgers at Leicester he’s good but nowhere near the Klopp/Pep quality

No, but I see your point.

I'm obviously bitterly disappointed at the quality of our squad when you consider the money spent. However:

Name for me the terrible Silva/Brands buys.

You could make a case that Delph could be classed as terrible, but he was obviously 'experienced squad cover.'

The rest of the squad are thanks to the lottery winning scattergun approach of Koeman/BFS.

Absolutely 100% agree, the end of the Martinez era (Alcaraz, Niasse etc) and the subsequent absolutely diabolical approach to transfers under the Kenwright/Koeman/Walsh era continues to cost us big time!

You don’t need a top manager you need a good manager! Look at Rodgers at Leicester he’s good but nowhere near the Klopp/Pep quality

Rodgers is a top manager. Did very well at Swansea. Did very well at Liverpool and was a slip away from winning the title. Did very well at Celtic and broke records there. Now doing great stuff at Leicester. Top manager, foolish to think otherwise.

There's a 'good', potentially 'top', manager down on the south coast.....

He is! but what choice do we have now, its not the ideal choice but the safest im afraid.
Theres more than Moist and Silva in the world of football,people say we have no choice,3 names I wouldnt particularly want but have been mentioned a few times
Benetiz- went to Newcastle when they were in a worse position than us
Wolves manager- Championship side,worse position than us
Leeds manager,championship worse than us,theres 3 names without even thinking,Im not saying they would come running here but they are examples of managers that are around

Theres more than Moist and Silva in the world of football,people say we have no choice,3 names I wouldnt particularly want but have been mentioned a few times
Benetiz- went to Newcastle when they were in a worse position than us
Wolves manager- Championship side,worse position than us
Leeds manager,championship worse than us,theres 3 names without even thinking,Im not saying they would come running here but they are examples of managers that are around
Announce Moist!

Rodgers is a top manager. Did very well at Swansea. Did very well at Liverpool and was a slip away from winning the title. Did very well at Celtic and broke records there. Now doing great stuff at Leicester. Top manager, foolish to think otherwise.

There's a 'good', potentially 'top', manager down on the south coast.....
He could become a top top manager but he’s not there yet! But someone similar style and stature in the game could be attainable

Status
Not open for further replies.