Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything that´s gone on and everything that´s still going on, I can´t be bothered with this circus coming back.

Winning a derby behind closed doors? Takes away everything that´s special about it. I´ll shrug my shoulders whatever the result and won´t even bother watching out of curiosity.

This 5 subs thing....could it not be used to sit back massively after taking a lead??

Go 1 up, and then make 5 defensive subs. Sit back with 2 banks of 5 !?!

deffo going to be holding onto my full set of away stubs from this season, should be worth something somewhere down the line.
20200605_150113.jpg

This 5 subs thing....could it not be used to sit back massively after taking a lead??

Go 1 up, and then make 5 defensive subs. Sit back with 2 banks of 5 !?!

You can’t make them in one go, at least 1-2 can be made at half time if wished I believe

This could be a great opportunity to get a few of the academy players in and get some first team experience against PL opposition without the pressure of 40 thousand fans.

The fixtures and dates have been put up - we play them on Sunday the 21st - but no venues. When are they going to tell us? Do they know themselves, yet?

The fixtures and dates have been put up - we play them on Sunday the 21st - but no venues. When are they going to tell us? Do they know themselves, yet?
tomorrow they have meeting to say were it is,but reports were that it was still going to be at Goodison,others are normal so far,Liverpool are due to play palace at anfield which could actually be the day they confirm it,so bit strange from them

If there's a chance Liverpool could win the league that day, they likely won't release the venue, and we won't know till kickoff, stop fans going there if the league were to be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.