Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This league title will be tarnished forever in history playing games without fans neutral ground pantomime won on a unfair programme it's a fraud season not genuinely won everybody knows it and when looked back on it will be the season never finished properly and genuinely

I really don't give a monkey's wether they finish the season or not it's all meaningless now anyway.
I personally would have scrapped the season and tried to move on to next season
Even from a footballing point of view its pointless for us - likely best we'll get is the lowest qualification for a Europa League that is never going to start early enough for us to be involved anyway. Even if they do one next season it'll have to be scaled back or the smaller clubs will be playing their qualification rounds in September of something. So we really have nothing to play for

If forced to play at a neutral venue, wouldn't mind if we didn't show up and forfeited 3-0 just as a statement. It's not a proper competition when you're playing the Goodison derby without fans AND at a neutral ground (because you can't trust Liverpool fans to behave!)

This league title will be tarnished forever in history playing games without fans neutral ground pantomime won on a unfair programme it's a fraud season not genuinely won everybody knows it and when looked back on it will be the season never finished properly and genuinely

What have you got against punctuation there lad??

True.

From Brian Harrison - Toffeeweb
see that some of the teams outside the Premier League have taken pay cuts to help their clubs out, so why haven't the richest set of players offered to do the same? I have seen a lot of Premier League players tweeting in the last couple of days how they have put signed shirts up for auction, as if by putting their signature on a shirt that probably the club paid for is a real big thing.

As I have asked before, why has nobody said how much these players have raised for the NHS? This scheme was set up weeks ago yet we've not heard anything about how much the fund has accrued. I would have thought seeing a man nearing 100 walking in his back garden could give daily updates of how much he had raised, surely these players must have someone overlooking the fund could give us an idea how much has been raised? INTEGRITY don't make me laugh.

Finally, I saw a graph the other day showing what percentage of money earned from clubs goes to pay player wages. Sadly Everton came out on top at 85% of income is used to pay wages, totally unsustainable. I can't think of another industry where the workers take home 85% of a company's revenue.

Just heard Klopps interview on BBC Football Daily, followed by a complete love-in by the hosts after. Absolutely boll*cks. "Oh he is being so positive", "It must be so hard for them". What? They've been given the ability to play their away games with no home team crowd, including the bloody derby.

Derby is being decided today but Norwich and Leicester games are at Carrow Road and Goodison respectively
all normal grounds-derby at Goodison,the right times as you say,only 1st 3 weeks said,but reported in so many press reports yesterday-so it should be right though the odd time/day may be different maybe,all suppose to be confirmed today

Full schedule if true
Weds 17th June

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United (1800) Sky

Man City vs Arsenal (2000) Sky

Fri 19th June

Norwich vs Southampton (1800) Sky

Tottenham vs Manchester United (2000) Sky

Sat 20th June

Watford vs Leicester (1230) BT

Brighton vs Arsenal (1500) BT

West Ham vs Wolves (1730) Sky

Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace (1945) BBC