Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ranks us above Arsenal and Roma!

LOL

I keep reading people saying we should "Act like a big club", im all ears for how we achieve that aim personally.
Stop messing about with never will bees and get a bloody good manager with pedigree... ie Poch/allegri of that calibre

Reactions: Lob
And how do we convince these managers to join a club thats never played in the CL or won a trophy in a whole generation? When they are both very wealthy and have their pick of almost every team in the world?
Drugs/torture.... lots and lots and lots of money

that’s Marcels job but time we did it

And how do we convince these managers to join a club thats never played in the CL or won a trophy in a whole generation? When they are both very wealthy and have their pick of almost every team in the world?

Money is a drug and being wealthy makes you want to be even wealthier so make someone wealthier. We need to start putting money towards a quality manager instead of only towards overpriced players and bargain basement managers. For example, we paid 45 million transfer fee for Sigurdsson and that is without taking his wages into account. So here's a thought. Offer a quality manager 15 million a year for a 3 year contract which would make him one of the higest paid in the premier league and that still only equals the transfer fee alone we paid for Sigurdsson.

Or we can keep on hiring Watford rejects and mid table roamers and the like and try to not be surprised when we continue to be a mid to lower table team.

Mate it’s not like hunting for human in mars. Like I said many times, sometimes people make decision that is out of norm. The same way we’ve sign kean, the same way we lure Brands. The same way moshiri decides to choose us. The same way some dodgy Russian financing us under the table.
We just need to approach him with an open mind and see how discussion goes.

Drugs/torture.... lots and lots and lots of money

that’s Marcels job but time we did it
Money is a drug and being wealthy makes you want to be even wealthier so make someone wealthier. We need to start putting money towards a quality manager instead of only towards overpriced players and bargain basement managers. For example, we paid 45 million transfer fee for Sigurdsson and that is without taking his wages into account. So here's a thought. Offer a quality manager 15 million a year for a 3 year contract which would make him one of the higest paid in the premier league and that still only equals the transfer fee alone we paid for Sigurdsson.

Or we can keep on hiring Watford rejects and mid table roamers and the like and try to not be surprised when we continue to be a mid to lower table team.
Mate it’s not like hunting for human in mars. Like I said many times, sometimes people make decision that is out of norm. The same way we’ve sign kean, the same way we lure Brands. The same way moshiri decides to choose us. The same way some dodgy Russian financing us under the table.
We just need to approach him with an open mind and see how discussion goes.

Well ive no doubt we have asked the question, just like when we asked Diego and Jose a while back. We are still waiting for their answer.

Managers will look at our squad and see talent there.
If a manager was promised another 200m of a budget to add to players like Pickford, Digne, Minna,Gomes,Iwobi, Richarlison,Bernard(to name just seven) I think a lot of proven managers would at least look closely at us.
I also think managers would look at youngsters like Davies,Holgate,DCL and Kenny and believe they could improve them futher as players.

I think we are a more attractive job than some might believe and our currently lowly status would change dramatically with just three or four wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.