Please read: Copyright Infringement

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know why, They want you to click on their website to visit it. How dare someone read our stuff without actually visiting the site.

You know why, They want you to click on their website to visit it. How dare someone read our stuff without actually visiting the site.
If their mobile site wasn't totally unreadable due to the amount of gash adverts on it..

Very similar to The Echo's..

Then maybe they may get more online readers.

If their mobile site wasn't totally unreadable due to the amount of gash adverts on it..

Very similar to The Echo's..

Then maybe they may get more online readers.
i went on the echo site the other day to keep track of something happening and it genuinely tried to get me to do a survey before i could read the article!

The irony of this considering the copy and paste techniques that lead to me reading the same exact words in a story on 5+ news sites.

I wonder if they all get letters?

Maybe "The Mirror has today reported <insert stolen story text>...." that lets them off the hook...

Were they threatening?

Utter biffs.

Welcome to the site blacklist, along with The S**, nice company you have there.

Dont the owners also make the club programmes and own The Echo? Maybe extend the blacklist to include them?

to be fair here.

if you don't copy the whole article then it can be classed as fair use policy, or if you arranged things a little different then it would probably not pick up on their scanners for people to annoy.

and it isn't copyright if the content they are claiming to be copyright has no monetary value to it? May be wrong on that, but as they are not a subscription service and the articles are not paper based, then they are not bound by copyright unless someone is claiming ownership of the article for themselves,

to be fair here.

if you don't copy the whole article then it can be classed as fair use policy, or if you arranged things a little different then it would probably not pick up on their scanners for people to annoy.

and it isn't copyright if the content they are claiming to be copyright has no monetary value to it? May be wrong on that, but as they are not a subscription service and the articles are not paper based, then they are not bound by copyright unless someone is claiming ownership of the article for themselves,

Not worth the effort mate.

Let's just remove them entirely from any ounce of GrandOldTeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.