• Barkley (2011 - 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mirallas (2012 - 2018)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
p56192.png

Baines and Coleman are equal in my opinion. Voted for Baines because he's got the most assists for a defender in the premier league, which whilst not being a trophy, is an achievement. Though Coleman will forever hold a place in my heart for the keepy-ups and skinning Cazorla against Arsenal at home, Swansea away goal, and the mis-kick goal against Cardiff.

Nothing against full-backs or Baines or Coleman, but that the best two players in my opinion are full backs is kind of disappointing, like having a goalkeeper as your best player. You know things ain't been that great if its full-backs and goalies who are your standout performers.

Lukaku was a superb finisher in the main, but did not do it when the pressure was on often enough, including missing some crucial penalties for us (Utd semi final, missed a couple of chances in that game), otherwise I'd have been more tempted to vote for him.

Love Coleman but it's got to be Pienaar for me. In his prime that bloke was just magical to watch, such a unique and valuable player. If only we had him now, we've never found a replacement worthy of thing his laces.

Gone for Jags overall. Not my favorite player, and not sure anyone of the players over the last decade are worthy of the title of Great, tbh...

Past 3 years, he's gone downhill, and he's never lifted a trophy, but he was great for the first half of the decade next to Distin under Moyes.
Apart from Baines and Coleman, I cant think of who else had such a number of games (300+ since 2007)?
Shocked to discover that Phil Neville with his 242 appearances for Everton is not on the list?

So for all the last ditch tackles, blocks, headers, etc, its Jags

Especially for this

Status
Not open for further replies.