Player contract expiry dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane, Branthwaite and possibly Bernard will get contract extensions in the next 12 months but apart from those 3, I wouldn't be surprised if the other 16 players with contracts expiring in the next 2 years will be sold or left to leave for free.

Honestly can't see us giving Bernard an extension. We badly want rid of him ASAP. He's crap!

Keane, Branthwaite and possibly Bernard will get contract extensions in the next 12 months but apart from those 3, I wouldn't be surprised if the other 16 players with contracts expiring in the next 2 years will be sold or left to leave for free.

Of the 21/22 group id say

Gibson
Branthwaite
Kenny
Virginia

Are the only possible ones who will get contracts unless we cant find a buyer for Keane.

That would break my heart . Insert Sarcasm font .
I still have hope Besic will have the season of his life and we get him for another few years . A fool's hope .

....personally, I’ve quite liked Walcott. I’m not saying i wouldn’t welcome an improvement, but we usually look better balanced when he plays and he does get himself into goalscoring positions. Saying that, his injury record alone should mean the club encourage offers for him.

I still have hope Besic will have the season of his life and we get him for another few years . A fool's hope .

I just don't get the esteem that people have for Besic. He has done absolutely nothing to earn that, I can remember one or two good moments and the odd game where he was anything other than average. I can remember plenty of times when he was considerably less than that. Different folk have different views of players, so not a dig @Noble Savage I just see it differently.

That would break my heart . Insert Sarcasm font .

Had really done nothing and did he reject a perm move to Boro or Fulham in the last minute or something?Don’t understand what he can offer other than selling him for a low fee.

I just don't get the esteem that people have for Besic. He has done absolutely nothing to earn that, I can remember one or two good moments and the odd game where he was anything other than average. I can remember plenty of times when he was considerably less than that. Different folk have different views of players, so not a dig @Noble Savage I just see it differently.
Looking bothered about the result puts him ahead of a few of our starting eleven which can only be a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.