Pinpoint the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going on Wogan
wow...talk about Baader Meinhof phenomenon: only about 10 minutes ago, Reddit linked me to a 1990 interview featuring a cocaine-fuelled Nicolas Cage being interviewed by ....Wogan!. I would not have seen nor heard anything of Terry Wogan for years before that you tube clip...and literally, 10 minutes after I viewed it, Wogan's name appears on the first GOT page I look at!

Anyway, Everton's inflection point/event horizon as to when it started circling the drain?...when Brands came aboard. His recruitment was a disaster and his recruitments were a disaster. Our team is a haphazard collection of individuals ...no-one complements anyone else. A great team reflects the addage 'the total is greater than the sum of its parts'. At Everton, the total is less than the sum of its parts. I blame the Dutch git.

When we had a spine of team which was Stones, Barkley and Lukaku and the point we realised, over a few years we had ended up with Keane, Townsend and Rondon.

Penalty to the rs .

I still can't work out how he managed to do something that goes against all rules of nature and physics lol
#genius
Same.

It becomes more puzzling every time i see it. World renowned experts in body mechanics are at a loss to explain how he manages it.
Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.