Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a very good signing. Nothing is done until it's done.
After him liking that tweet and after we have heard what he has supposedly said in he wants spurs etc, i dont know if many would like him been here when it looks like he may not want to be here-liking that tweet i think is fair to say that he defo wants spurs

Probably, I'm sure we can get a much cheaper version tbh, I'm guessing we were mainly interested because of his contract situation.

And the fact he's played in the league for years. I'd have liked him as he adds a lot of what we don't have in midfield but he's certainly not a unique player and you'd like to think we have alternatives lined up.

We should only sign players who's ambition is to play for bigger clubs.

Because players that are just content to play for us right now and have no future ambition just steal a wage and you all complain about it.

Any player who wants to move to what they consider "one of the best" will work his butt off here and fight to be the best. Sure, we sell them in 3-4 years, but we get their best years and a massive profit. If we could sign Gana's and Lukaku's every year we would be set.

Any player who feels like he's made it by signing here, is a huge danger.
I don't really agree. There are different ways to have a good attitude and different ways to be happy. In an age where people talk about mental health a lot and pretend they care about it, there's still this attitude underneath that just saying 'do you know what, i'm pretty happy with my lot here, i think i'll just stay where I am' is somehow a sign of being a loser or having a weak mentality. It's sad really. We should sign players who have a professional attitude, will do their best in the shirt, and want to win trophies. If they also have ambitions to play for Barcelona then fine, but there's nothing wrong with a player who doesn't.

Anyway, back on topic, London is a tremendous place to live and I feel a bit sorry for anyone who thinks it isn't without having experienced it.

If the player wants to go to a different club then we just move on.
There will be lots of alternatives, it is the job of the DOF to find them.

There aren't always lots of alternatives when you are looking for pretty specific roles. This player turns the ball over high up the pitch more than anyone else in the league. I'm sure there are other players out there who could be better, but we haven't had the luxury of seeing them play in this league.

Carlo in his presser suggests this turkey hasnt even been discussed never mind had bids for him.

He is going to sit down next week & finalise the targets.

Stop reading the junk papers lads.

So he is going to wait for the window to be open before he finally decides who he wants to try and sign?
Don't believe that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.