Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the last game of the season, if he plays then we know all the rumours of bids accepted etc are all jarg

I know the area well too... those flats above/next to the shopping centre is where they found a woman's body more than 2 years after she'd died. Horrible story, but there's a good documentary about it.

Had loads of dust ups in Wood Green where we used to change buses on the way home after matches in the 70s.

Sounds like the club have moved on then.

Probably the Echo were right - club have tabled $14 million, Hojberg has told us no, we've walked away / denied a further bid to try save face.

He'll flop at Spurs anyway mark my words - Mourinho will have chinned Levy within the next 12 months and he'll be out on loan at WHU or the like when the inevitable new man comes in and wants his own faces.

Thank goodness! Trust me fellas, we've dodged a bullet. Would have been another Sissoko scenario. You'll see. Let's get some actual mobile CMs in, not crab style ones.

Probably, I'm sure we can get a much cheaper version tbh, I'm guessing we were mainly interested because of his contract situation.

Players like him will be ten a penny from across europe. He's not even stood out that much in Southampton's team! I would have liked us to sign him because I trust in Carlo's judgement, but I assume he'll just move on and get somebody else instead.

It's not a big risk position like signing Bernard was on 100k a week and hoping he'd be able to cut it in this league physically, we can easily use data to find a high-energy tackler who runs 7 miles a game from a different league in europe.

Will probably work out better as we are less likely to be ripped off on both fee and wages if we ship outside of the premier league. no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.