Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure why he would want to go to Spurs with the plethora of midfielders they have. If he goes, hope they give us Ndombele

Still not sure why he would want to go to Spurs with the plethora of midfielders they have. If he goes, hope they give us Ndombele

In the hope that he adapts to the premier league, i want to keep him but if you were to offer anything like the £53 million we paid for him then I’m sure you would be successful.

yeah that state of the art 62,000 seat stadium that took 10 years to get built shows that they are on a downward spiral and have no ambition. Do you even believe what you post sometimes or do you just say it for a laugh?

this is spurs worst season in a decade, a decade where Everton have failed to finish above them once and yet again they are on course to finish double digits in points above Everton. They have played 5 champions leagues and got to the final just last year. They then spent £130m and added another £30m in January. They will almost certainly sign this guy over Everton so I’m not sure how you can possibly come to the conclusion that because Levy low balls teams to get the best possible deal for his club rather than splashing £45m on your Gylfi Sigurdsons of this world that they lack ambition is beyond me??
What absolute waffle do you actually watch football besides match of the day highlights.

Levy is what is currently crippling that club by trying to pay the absolute minimum on every single deal and losing out on players, let alone letting players run their contacts down to 12/6 months. if you can’t get the jist of my post I was explaining they are on the down since pochettino left so why you are dragging up the good times from when pochettino was there I have no idea? unless Pierre has some sort of time machine?

As for the stadium West Ham also have a 60k stadium what actually is your point?

I would much rather us have Moshiri overpaying and getting players than Levy underpaying and losing them.

So if Arsenal win the FA Cup and Wolves stay ahead in 6th place, he would not get into Europe with them lol.

lol Yes, very true but if Spurs win at Palace and Chelsea get at least the draw they need then Spurs get 6th place.
I wonder if that would help him to decide on whether he joins Everton or (if they are interested,) Spurs. Perhaps he is waiting to see where Spurs and Everton finish in the league table?

Last edited:

I wasn’t talking about Everton, I’m very aware we are crap. Spurs are fantastic because they literally exist to give Arsenal fans something to laugh at every single year which is an even more pathetic existence than ours.

I absolutely LOVE opposition fans who come on here and get a sad on when it turns out someone who supports another team doesn’t like their team lol

I wasn’t talking about Everton, I’m very aware we are crap.

I absolutely LOVE opposition fans who come on here and get a sad on when it turns out someone who supports another team doesn’t like their team lol

lol You honestly think I get sad that supporters of other teams don't like Spurs :hayee:

If mourhino is interested in him then that tells me he's a water carrier with little creativity.
God forbid we buy schnierdelin mk 2.
Give it 48 hours. If nothing happens withdraw the bid and close it down.
Tired of chasing and over paying for players who more than likely wont kick you on.
Actualy scrap the 48 hours. Bin him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.