Pienaar to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said before I think he is going to be a quality player, very surprised a Sky club hasn't come in for him already.

Hes quality now mate, but your right he will get better, id have Gary Cahill as well and that David Stockdale lid.

Id go out and blow the Arteta money on Kranjkar in Jan as well, if Holliet is of our rader and with a 16 mill buy out clause i think he is.

Its actually semi-exciting that we'll probably have about £10m-£15m to spend in Jan/Summer.

That article seems to be insinuating that we could get Pienaar back for £1.8m, which he clearly would be worth. For that amount, get Pienaar on FFS.

Its actually semi-exciting that we'll probably have about £10m-£15m to spend in Jan/Summer.

That article seems to be insinuating that we could get Pienaar back for £1.8m, which he clearly would be worth. For that amount, get Pienaar on FFS.
10 to 15 mill to spend in jan were did you get that from timmy

If we have 10 to 15 mill to spend then I definatly didn't just have a fap and then try to pee and have it come out in about 6 different directions...

We have a third of that amount, if that. Moyes will not see the Arteta money in full, which has already been admitted by Moyes himself.

Oh, and on the subject of Pienaar. No thanks. Even if he would improve us (and he would, marginally) it'd be demoralising to see a mercenary like him welcomed back at Goodison.

We need to look at new options, and I believe spending as little as £4-5m wisely can improve our squad substantially more than Pienaar would.

To be perfectly frank about things, I'm looking forward to welcoming Landon Donovan back to Everton in January for starters, who is an infinitely better player than Pienaar and a superb guy to boot.

Haven't we moved on yet?

Yes, he was good for us, and we do miss him, but he's gone. Move on. Have some ambition who you want us to sign.

*dreams of Hazard

I would go for other players if im honest, id have that Holliet of Blackburn is a shot - would be exactly what we need.

Very good shout.

I think we had Pienaar at his peak, although if he could stay fit and if we could get him for a good price, (i.e what we sold him for) then i'd have him back in a heartbeat. Can't see either of those things happening though unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.