Pienaar to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it would happen. But then I didn't think those two Swedish women who ran out on the motorway and got hit would get back up again so I don't even know anymore.

Don't like him personally.

Foxy do you know something we don't? Tell tell tell!

He's a total ****head (and I said this about him ages before he left, no sour grapes here), but nobody can say he wouldn't improve our team, so I'd have him back.

I don't think it would happen. But then I didn't think those two Swedish women who ran out on the motorway and got hit would get back up again so I don't even know anymore.

Don't like him personally.

Foxy do you know something we don't? Tell tell tell!
no mate ,i think theres a chance one of our lads will be going to WHL thou

no mate ,i think theres a chance one of our lads will be going to WHL thou

Was just about to say Rodwell or Fellaini, but thinking about it, maybe Heitinga? They need central defenders with King and Dawson so injury prone. Kaboul and Bassong are ok but Johnny's better.

not for me!! lay in that whole you dug your self pienaar lad!

always greener is it you tit?? thought he might have learnt his lesson by now! ie leaving clubs to play at a better level and it not working out!

good player! just a ****e person!

So right, your in work and you have a contract, its time to renew your contract, but your boss is being a cnut and last year you won Employee of the Year. Your boss wont give the wages you feel your worth, he then goes and gives somebody else more money than you and still maintains your not worth as much as them, they are probably as valueable to the company as you are, but your boss will still only offer you less than he gets.

Then the dodgy used Car sales man down the Road offers you a pay raise, their Company spends more on adverts and has a bigger turnover than your Company.

Would you take less money and stay with your old company or would you take the best offer on the table and move to a Company that "appears" to want to pay you want you think your worth?

ITs like that really.

Pienaar only cares about Pienaar, just like we only care about ourselves and our cash flow.

So right, your in work and you have a contract, its time to renew your contract, but your boss is being a cnut and last year you won Employee of the Year. Your boss wont give the wages you feel your worth, he then goes and gives somebody else more money than you and still maintains your not worth as much as them, they are probably as valueable to the company as you are, but your boss will still only offer you less than he gets.

Then the dodgy used Car sales man down the Road offers you a pay raise, their Company spends more on adverts and has a bigger turnover than your Company.

Would you take less money and stay with your old company or would you take the best offer on the table and move to a Company that "appears" to want to pay you want you think your worth?

ITs like that really.

Pienaar only cares about Pienaar, just like we only care about ourselves and our cash flow.

You speak nothing but the cold hard truth, and it really hurts my feelings.

You speak nothing but the cold hard truth, and it really hurts my feelings.

Pienaar gave us some good service in his time at the Club, he was always respectful and didnt make any waves when he left.

He left for more money and to play in the Champions League, but Harry collects players like Panini stickers and it hasnt really worked out for him at Spurs, with injuries and I just think he doesnt fit into the way Spurs play.

He was a quality player for us and his link up with Baines made me semi hard.

I would welcome him back tomorrow and hope that this has some legs.

Pienaar gave us some good service in his time at the Club, he was always respectful and didnt make any waves when he left.

He left for more money and to play in the Champions League, but Harry collects players like Panini stickers and it hasnt really worked out for him at Spurs, with injuries and I just think he doesnt fit into the way Spurs play.

He was a quality player for us and his link up with Baines made me semi hard.

I would welcome him back tomorrow and hope that this has some legs.

Are you some sort of wizard? You've actually kinda changed my mind about having him back!

Whatever happens it will be God that tells him which club to sign for!
God: " Er sorry Mr Piennar, I cocked up there. Its probably best if you go back to Everton afterall"

Thanks but no thanks, I say

Status
Not open for further replies.